29 Jan 2014

To Blog or Not to Blog?


This guest post by the 1st Twitter celebrity I've known - Atul Vhale. While he is an avid social media user, he has faced some tiny issues while starting to blog. Read on and let him know if you have experienced the same.
To Blog or not to Blog?
You know what I dislike intensely? When one of my colleagues comes and pats me on back and says "Bro! When you'll write a blog post, I'll announce a grand party in office."

Trust me, there have been billion dollar ideas in my mind but all disappear while watching.........

The moment I sit down to write and some cheap yet hot model pops up in my mind, the whole situation gets nasty!

I often visit cafés during weekends with the intent of writing but end up with having a couple of coffees with some hot legs. Hate it!

I may have announced on Twitter that "I'm gonna write a kick ass blog post tonight" but have woken up next morning at friend's house watching Hangover IV. I didn't like that movie though.

One night, in my dream, I wrote a blog post on Indian Economy. If only one of my jealous room mates wouldn't have woken me up before I hit 'Publish', that post would have gone viral!

Does it happen to you too or is it just me? Tell me your scene!

image Courtesy: Google Images

13 comments :

  1. Well! that's look like some efforts you've been taken for the sake of blogging.. i started mine 3 years back and tell you what! its not stopping! sharing your experience and ideas will give you pleasure of being expressed and ultimately build your followers! i do it because blogging is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You are blogger pro buddy! I'll be asking you everything about blogging :D

      Delete
  2. Atul...im in the same boat as u...only minus the hot legs and models..! :P

    You'll have to make conscious efforts to write..take that time out..and ensure that you dont get distracted! Once you get going...it will hopefully not stop ! It is that first step that you need to take!

    PS: Although I offered my two cents on the subject..I am no shining example ! My website too needs updating..! May be you are the push needed to get the next article out ! :) Relax..and make it happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ThinkTak! Guess what, I'm going to take over Vishipedia ;-)

      Delete
  3. And also...your dear friend Vishal is a wonderful example of how you can build a blog ! You should ask him..for some useful tips..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So..you managed to create this post out of it! great going...or should i say great blogging:)
    I can relate to some of what you've stated here...but my problems are of a different kind...every blogger is unique.
    Like the 'viral' post, that could have been, had you not been woken up!! Good luck on the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Vinaya :)

      But this post is written by a friend of mine named Atul. He is still in the dilemma of whether to start blogging or not...

      Delete
    2. Yes I know..its given at the top...I only did not address him specifically...

      My comment was for Atul :|

      Delete
    3. Sorry... My bad :( *pulls ears*

      Delete
  5. ha ha . . . so am not the only one :D

    ReplyDelete

badge UA-22264662-1